Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Once again

I've been really busy lately.
My grandpa hasn't really been doing any better, or worse now.
I've seen '9', twice and Extract.
I went to Freedom Ink for pricing, and my bats are going to be about 175$, i'm going to bring 112$.
My bats will go from behind my ear trailing down my neck to the top of my back.
Just solid black forms.

Like that.
I'm getting that sometime this winter, probably in February.
My 'Off with her head!' will be under $100, but i'll bring 110$ for the tattoo.
I think I want a distorted heart over the 'i', since it's the Queen of Hearts who said that.
I'm thinking of the heart looking "pulled" or "stretched" vertically.

I'm going to go to Dream Illustrations and see if this woman who is known for her work with fonts could sketch it out for me and maybe do it for me.
Then my hatter, shaking out of his shoes.


I'm thinking of getting it right next to Alice on either side, and then getting one more illustration for the other side. Then i've got a semi-half sleeve up top of old Alice in wonderland, and the lower half is for something else. Maybe?

Hatter is about 225$, which it was 250$ for Alice, so yeah.
Not bad at all.
I need to find someone to help me do my profile paper.
I'd like to do it on someone from Freedom Ink.
I need to move out SOOO badly.

Living here is beyond depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...