Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fine Art Fair Take I

So, I went to school like usual.
Turned in my intensity/value scale and bought a croissant with bacon, egg and cheese.
Yummm!
I got a B on my scale, after I told him to check it and he said it all looked good.
Then I find out, Maria has been getting marked off for the same things as me on projects, only she gets an A or A-, and I get a B regardless.
I then calculated that even if i got A's on the tests and midterm, it's not enough to get me an A because 40% is studio work.
Therefore, if he keeps jipping me out of my A, i'm going to make an appeal.
I will get a god damn A in this class.
Oh, I found out a few days ago that Goessman told Alec he still doesn't view me as an artist even after MAP. But that he thinks i'm a good kid but that Art isn't my calling. That I don't think like an artist.
My reaction: WTF! That's basically telling me I suck so bad I should just stop now. Bullshit. He doesn't know me at all, and has absolutely no basis to truly judge whether I will become an artist. He's a fucking bitch. He favors people who show "natural talent" and just because I am not amazing YET, he feels he can fucking judge me.
It gets under my skin, SOOO fucking bad.

It reminded me of when I went to a psychic sophomore year before I met Alec officially, and she told me i'd have a hard time getting through my career and that i'd do something creative. That people wouldn't believe in me and that I can't let it get to me because I will be successful, I just have to try REALLY hard. I just didn't peg him for being such a judgmental dick initially.
Fuck him.
I'm over it.

Alec's grandma picked me up from school and got Alec and I into a car wreck.
No damage.
But it was a five car pile up and we waited in the car for TWO HOURS while the police figured everything out.
It was ridiculous!
Then we went to walmart, Alec cashed his money for tuition and I bought a semi-large cardigan, a black and gray tank top and a black and gray scarf.
Then the car died in the turn lane of War Memorial [one of the busiest streets of Peoria], and we were stranded there.
We made out way home because Brad came and got us.
So we couldn't go to the FAF.

Today sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...