Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bela Lugosi's Dead

So yesterday I gave my mom "the talk" that I had been saying I needed to do.
I basically threw it all at her and she cried a few times.
Told me my step dad says shit about me behind my back, which pissed me off tremendously.
Then Alec and I went to the mall and walked around, we were going to get a cupcake but it was closed.
I called my mom to ask if she still wanted to have the major "Talk" with everyone tonight and she said yes, so I had Alec stay the night.
Because i'm completely sure that my mom would gang up on me with the help of Brad and then i'd be fucked.
Well, we had our "conversation" and my mom was sitting there trying to throw me at Brad.
Saying shit like "Trinidy made me feel like i'm a horrible mother" or "Trinidy said *insert exaggeration here*".
I kept correcting her and she doesn't want to go to therapy or to get her medication upped.
She basically doesn't want to do anything that could possibly change the way she is.
Which is her problem.
Then today she did a 180 and is back to who she is normally.
Great right?
Bullshit.

Other than that, I did a few drawings in drawing class which i'll post tomorrow or so.
I'm taking Expressive drawing and figure drawing through the PAG.
I didn't get the costume job, I found that out yesterday which just gave me more of the drive to talk to my mom about home issues because I was kind of pissed.
I didn't get the job because of my availability, but I have to have two jobs, I can't just depend on them for funding if i'm moving out.
I did find out today that the library is looking for students so Alec and I are going to see about working at the campus library tomorrow.
So, I want to get those bats I mentioned before and i'm thinking of getting the words.

"The bats have left the bell tower,
The Victims have been bled.
Red velvet lines the black box,
Bela Lugosi's Dead."
At the base of the bats, and maybe have it look like the bats are coming from the words?
It would be added on later if I go through with it, and I could easily shift it to add more bats.
Giselle has offered to draw me bats which i'm excited about.
I'm interviewing Erin Robert for my portfolio essay on Sunday.
I'm going to stay at Alec's house tonight.

Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...