Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2009

So...

The other day I filled out an application at the Performing Arts Center at ICC for an assistant Costuming Job. If I get this job, I get free tuition for working on campus and 8$ an hour.
My interview is Tuesday @1pm.
I really hope I get it.
I mend clothes, work at the costume shoppe and help sew clothes from patterns.

Yesterday we had an employee meeting at RAVE around 9am.
When I got home my mom told me my grandpa might die today, we went to go get Alec and went to the hospital.
I visited with him for a bit with my aunt Crissy, and he opened his eyes when I said 'Hi Grandpa'.
He talked to us for a short while, but I couldn't understand him most of the time.
He didn't have his false teeth in and he had a tube down his throat to suck out the blood in his stomach. I told him I loved him and went back to Alec in the waiting area.
Alec bought me ice cream from the Spotted cow downstairs.
I went to work and my parents stayed the night at the hospital.

I'm going to confront my mom about her poisonous behavior and how she's stingy and selfish with everything.
I'm applying to different places so I can quit RAVE soon.

I've applied to Borders, Goodwill, Hollywood Video and Jo Ann Fabrics.
I'm dying the top section or under section of my hair a copper color sometime soon.
Alec and I are saving all our money this month and next month to move out.
We should be able too sometime in October if everything goes well.
I've been looking at used cars and there is one:
1993 Pontiac Grand AM GT 62,164 Mi $1,995
Blck [Morton IL]


I'm thinking it might be best for us to get a car and then get our place, hopefully we can get it all done according to plan.
I want to move out SOOOO BADLY!!!!

P.s.
I'm either dying the top section or bottom section of my hair this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...