Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MacBook

So, yesterday I found out someone at school is selling their used Mac Book for 950$.
I emailed her and she never emailed me back, now i'm looking at refurbished Mac books from Apple, and I could get one for 849$.
SO, i'm going with that one.
I'm buying a Mac book because we need a laptop and most art schools require you have a Mac book while attending their school.
I only had one class yesterday, two teachers cancelled, so I wandered around a LOT.
I'm taking Figure Drawing and Expressive drawing this fall, it is official.
I have a lot of studio work to do this week.
I had an art history test and got all the artists wrong except one, which got me a D.
Even though everything else was right, name of the work and multiple choice.
Eh.
Alec and I have been getting price estimations for things we'll need in our new place.
Since we are almost to the point of officially looking, once we start paying for a car, we are officially looking to move out.
Were getting paid to paint at work today for the FAME promotional stuff.
It's okay because we don't have to be in uniform.
I need to turn in some more applications to different places.
I should call Borders today.
I think we should get two rats when we move in to our new place.
=D.
So, i'm going to print out some information on rat care, a cupcake, a roach, a chameleon and a cookie.
I got an idea for a piece this morning.
Don't ask.
I need to finish my English paper either today [hopefully] or tomorrow.
I've got a 109% in there right now.
It's pretty bitchin'.
Alec and I are getting food once he gets out of class, then we are going to go work at Rave.
After that we are being picked up by the people who bought his jacket and had him do another for comission.
I'm so hungry.
I realized I don't really have down time anymore.
But, that is just what happens.
I kind of want Charlies and a GIANT CUPCAKE FROM THE CUPCAKE CAMPER!!!!
It is randomly stationed in the middle of our mall.
Yesssssss.


P.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...