Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hung out

With Nicole, Brandon and Alec.
We went to Petsmart and I bought two books on Rat care and bought Alec a book on Hedgehog care.
We watched birds and discussed what we would need for my rats.
I really want some soon!
Then we went to RAVE to watch'9', and I work 6-10pm on Saturday.
Damn!

I love these!
I bought a lens for my SLR camera from eBay and am going to clean my room sometime really soon, so i can put up a bunch of old clothes/modified stuff and sell shoes I don't wear.
You should check it out when it is available!
I applied to Petco and started to apply to PetSmart, but stopped once it said No facial jewellery, No more than one ear piercing.
Yeeeah.
I need to get my Docs soon, i'm going to check on eBay for brand new ones at a reduced price.
:D

P.s.
Bryanna I will get your stuff to you within the next two weeks!
Or less!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...