Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shoes?!

I really need a pair of heeled shoes. I had a pair of chunky heeled ones, but I think I may have accidentally put one of the shoes in a goodwill bag when I was ransacking my room to remove unwanted items.
SO
$55.00

I've really been wanting to get back into the habit of somewhat primping myself.
I want to get something to even out my skin tone, i'm really red on my cheeks/nose.
Any suggestions? What is that called exactly?
$24.50@Sephora
I wonder if this would work.

I've also been reading that priming your face helps your foundation stay in place, I use translucent powder, not foundation though.
It also seems that I need blush, I don't like really pink/rosey-ness though.
Aaaand i've been looking at stained lip gloss.
$10.00
I like the darker/plum shades.

$20.00 (Mulberry or sugar violet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...