Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Clothes

$54.00

So, i'm going to go ahead and make one or two of these.
I've already written out my directions and shape forms.
I have purple zebra print I can use, so all I need is one yard of black.
Here are some other clothes
$21.99

$14.97

$8.97

$11.99

$25.97

$20.00

I've been looking up more clothing items and photos on Lookbook.nu to get a better idea as to what I seem to like paired together, for variation.
I like baggy tops with tight bottoms.
I like cowls.
-I LOVE her shoes, and the pairing of tight pants with a baggy tank top in the first photo.
And the cowl/scarf with fitted coat and tight pants in the second.

Aaand i've also been looking at getting a 6g taper, to stretch my ears.
I'd like to stretch to a zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...