Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pink & Green

So, i've been brainstorming how to make pink and green look fantastically badass.
Well, i'm thinking of getting pink shorts with green skeleton print or vice versa, or black skeleton print.
I'm also going to be making some mock jerseys once I finish my roller derby swap items.
I have four items to make before April, and two or more paintings to wrap together and hopefully an art show.
Wow!
A lot of stuff to accomplish.
Tomorrow i'm going to be skating at the open skate, as well as next Thursday the 10th.
That friday i'll be leaving for Indianapolis after school.
Then Saturday the 12th i'll be attending the Naptown Rollergirls double header!
Aaand that Sunday i'll be involved in a mixed scrimmage with some Indiana rollergirls.
Busy busy!!

We are getting the travel team rosters figured out here soon, the online poll/ranking system will be available to be filled out. Hopefully by the end of next week!
I hope I get picked for one of the travel teams!
Anyway, on to the color scheme.
I've thought about skeleton print on them (as mentioned above), but there are other options.
Such as:

*They come in bubble gum pink, and in green
$12.00 + 3.00 tax=15.00 each


*Slightly different and only in pink.
$22.99 + 3.00 tax= 25.99 each
(10$ more!!)



(DerbySkinz)
$18.00 (I wonder if you can add skeleton print to these...)

$10.00

$12.00 (They come in black and charcoal too)

$7.00 each

6.00 each (I need to find them in green too, so I can rip up and layer them with black or light pink)

So, I just emailed DerbySkinz asking if the skeleton print was possible.
Hopefully it is! With minimal pricing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...