Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Recent news

So, I had my hawk up last Thursday and went to the open skate.
I only used this new hair spray I bought, and a hair dryer.

I used:
It was still up and perfectly fine after skating, without a helmet since it wasn't practice.
I took a friend of mine from my figure drawing class, Monica, and her boyfriend came with.
She wants to try out.
Monday is our league meeting, where we find out who is on the travel team A and B.
I bought a few things yesterday: A green tank for scrimmages, some shamrock socks for the parade, some black and gray socks, undergarments, jeggings, bathroom items etc.
I also bought some things off the web.
A new helmet:
I got a smaller one than my other helmet and am going to be careful about what I put on it, I don't like that adhesive sticky residue.
x2
I've got to head out though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...