Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Recent Mumbojumbo!

Hey everyone!
I've been rather busy this past week, as it is my week after Spring Break.
I've started on a new painting, and i'm really excited about it.
I want to finish it in time to use it in my April 7th, portfolio review @ SAIC.
I realized recently that once I move away for art school, depending on our circumstances, i'm not going to be able to commit myself to roller derby. Which sucks, but BFA programs are really demanding if you want to succeed. I still plan on possibly reffing or skating randomly, I don't want to get rusty because, as of right now, I still plan on picking it up again once i've graduated with my BFA (circumstances willing).
So there's that.
I've also been looking up dates for the Chicago Pagan Pride Festival this year, i'm disappointed that I haven't been able to attend these last two-three years. I really want to make it happen this year, especially since we are putting money aside for a car now.
We've started two savings funds:
Car-Goal 2,000 (have by Fall 2011)
Art school Move- Goal 4,000 (have by Late Summer/Early fall 2012)

I also plan on going to the Olde English Faire this summer! I was put out that I couldn't go last summer. Maybe i'll make my gypsy costume to wear.
Our Writing Fellows program for round 2 might be switching our dates around, which is actually more accommodating to my crazy-ass schedule.
Alec and I have our four year anniversary the 13th, we are celebrating it Friday the 22nd by going to the Cirque Du Soleil performance and possibly going out to eat.
Which should be loads of awesome-ness.
I've got my portfolio review coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...