Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Recap

Tri Mon Skate Con 2 @ an airport hangar in Terre Haute,IN.
Was fantastic!
So much fun meeting and scrimmaging with different roller derby girls.
I've been doing these drawing intensive assignments Alec has been giving me.
Ex. 5 30 minute faces with shading, 5 30 minute drawings of this doll in foreshortened positions with fabric. etc.
Pretty intense!
I've got my midterm critique on Monday, and then i'm staying in the painting lab to work on a collaboration.
Alec and I took some awesome photos of me to use for reference for some extreme distortion of the female form.
I worked Thursday and Friday night.
I'm hoping to take the framing test to become a certified framer by the end of this summer.
Even though I went over 2 full minutes on my roller derby speech for comm 110, I got a B!
Which is a relief, because I thought she took off one letter grade for each full minute over 8.
It is crazy to think that this semester is half way over!
I'm going to go to Jo-Ann's and get some spandex for my roller derby swap.
I need to finish my items in three weeks for the swap send outs.
I've been watching Being Human every Monday, I love it!
It keeps building and developing much more successfully than I thought it would.
I was afraid of it being a failure, due to the vampire craze.

I went to practice and got my hair cut today.
My hawk is shorter in width, and my sides are shorter.
My hawk length is about 3/4" shorter than it was before.
However, she did lop off one of my sideburns nearly completely, which sucks.
BUT she did give me free 10$ gel and only charged me 15$ for the total process.
The FAFSA has been pissing me off, I spent a week waiting for a pin for my mom which never came, and all I had to do was have it opened in a separate screen.
GRRR. It might fuck with how much financial aid I get next year.
*facepalm*

I've been doing a lot of research about cost of living in areas with the best art schools aaaaand it seems as though we are going to have to move to a really big city and have like six roommates.
Which is shitty.
On an unrelated note, I found out the next season of Walking Dead is coming out in October!

Spring Vacation ends Monday, *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...