Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Morbid Things

So i've wanted to go to Body Worlds since I found out about them around 14 or 15. Apparently they are going to be in Chicago starting tomorrow, till September!!
I'm so excited!


The tickets are 27$ a piece, which gives you access to the rest of Chicago's science museum.
I'm trying to see if we can go see it April 7th, or whether it would be better to try to go see it over summer vacation, maybe as a *BIRTHDAY GIFT*.
This is the Transit Schedule for the bus that will take us to the museum.


On a similar note Mutter Museum, a science museum in Philadelphia, is one place I want to visit more than once.
They also have these great books of medical studies done with the bodies/bones/matter etc. that is on display.

$28.00 (amazon)


Here is some Brothers Quay


I love Stop motion animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...