Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drafted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm officially a part of the Brawlberries.
It was slightly unexpected since I had a leaning towards wanting to be a bot, initially of course.
However, Fifi said she fought for me to be a bot, and that is good enough for me.
I'm happy to be a drafted Brawlberrie, we have so many great players who I love playing with and I think we will be fantastic together!
Fifi was crying when she hugged me.
It was an emotional night!
Especially for the original Push girls who made it to the one year celebration today!
We have 16 girls and one NSO that are part of the original 32 of us that began a year ago today.
Sparklee made the remaining girls a patch in our league colors that says "the crazy 32's".
When we had 32 of us our head coach Pro-Agonist, called us the Crazy 32's when we did our first pack skating as a league for 20 minutes.
So this was something those of us who remain of those 32, remember well.
A lot of speeches were given since our head coach Pro-Agonist is stepping down and moving to California. Paula Bunion is our new head coach, she was a transfer from the Dockyard Derby Dames late last year.
She is also a Brawlberrie with me!

I realized once I hadn't been mentioned in the 1st or 2nd round of draft names that I wasn't a bot. I was nervous about who I would be drafted too officially once I had that realization, and i'm happy it was the Brawlberries.
All the recently drafted Brawlberries were bout bots and a good number of the five of us are recognized as good players. Especially our two transfers:Paula Bunion and Rika Reckless.
So i'm anticipating our public debut to be fantastic.

So I do know that I am a Brawlberry, officially, and that I need to find a way to make pink and green look badass.


I am so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...