Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

My 18th Birthday

The first thing I did after I got off the phone with Alec, who wished me a happy birthday, was listen to Alice Cooper's 'Eighteen'.
Yesss!
I always wanted to do that.
Then I watched a bit more of That 70s show before heading off to bed.
I woke up a bit after 9am.
My dad and grandma had to take me to Freedom Ink for my tattoo.
Brad had Jury duty, the one day out of 365 days in a year, they had to pick my birthday.
I got my tattoo right on time.
We were a few minutes early.
He got done really quick for being such a detailed piece.
It felt like being pierced with a piercing needle repeatedly, at points I forgot I was being tattooed.
It lasted an hour and forty five minutes, give or take.
After:

It cost me 250$ total, so I tipped him. Not sure how much though, I think 30-50.
Now:

We had to stop by Big Lots so I could buy dial soap and Aquaphor I bought at the parlor.
Then my dad and grandma took us to Dynasty Buffet, we got a little sick from the food.
Then we watched 'Johnny English'.
We went to the workshop with Fred Jones downtown at the Prairie Art Center, Alec bought me an MP3 player from Jane [a friend of ours].
I made my own book.
I'll post it later, it's got a rice paper cover.
I'm so happy I can make my own sketchbooks now, though!
I got Lemon Meringue pie and Chocolate Meringue pie for my "cake".
Overall, successful.
I'm really stoked about having a tattoo.
Even if it feels like a sunburn.

Fuck Yes!



P.s.


P.s.s.
Wouldn't this be a rad tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...