Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

MAP day Five

We took our photo for our post cards.
We talked more about the Modular Progression project.
Next week is clay work.
My parents are gone from Early Sunday till late Thursday this coming week.
I've had to work daily since Tuesday.
Oi.
I got sent home today and yesterday though.
We had a potluck for lunch and I made Honey cake, everyone loved it.
We watched this Art 21 video on an outsider artist who created the world of the unreal.
He was very strange, he drew little girls with penises.
But, he was interesting none the less.
We saw a woman who used silhouettes she'd draw and cut out, to create depictions of grotesque aspects of slavery.
It was really good.
I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...