Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

[Day Twenty One]

So, i'm thinking about what I should accomplish today and maybe I can come up with stuff to accomplish during the week on Monday's.
Yesterday my dad gave me 100$ for my birthday, i'm hoping I get a giftcard to Dick Blick or BN.
I saw William and Erin yesterday too, then went to go see UP.
I'm wondering if Alec and I can see it for the second time...
We also found out we can do the workshop on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week!
Aaand I work Saturday 3:30pm-10pm and Sunday 5-11:30pm.
At least we can go to the Art Lecture on Sunday, and the Pow Wow if my parents co-operate.
Tuesday: 22
* Hang out with Alec.
* Clean up room a little.
* Do a little painting.
* Finish 'Freaks'.
* Give two tarot readings.

Wednesday: 23
* Work 9:30am-4pm.
* Start stage one of room clean up.
* Start 'Alice in Wonderland'.
* Watch Big Fish or Benjamin Button.


Thursday: 24
* Commence stage two of room clean up.
* Paint.
* Give a tarot reading.

Friday: 25
* Finish cleaning room.
* Hang out with Alec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...