Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

MAP day Six

My parents have been out of town since early yesterday and they left me with a faulty computer and a retarded dog.
I woke up at 7:30am and had to clean up dog shit.
That, was so NOT fun.
I was incredibly pissed, it's my parents fault, they baby her and take her out during the night!
Anyhow, we got to MAP and our new mentor, Jim??
Got us started with our syllabus of what components our main project has to have.
It has to be a vessel form and has to incorporate at least two different methods of construction.
I had a LOT of ideas, most were really good too.
I decided on this one that i'm going to put molded rabbit faces on, if I finish it in time i'd like to make this other one too.
Right now i'm at the Lakeview library trying to get my Peoria Promise essay done so that I can recieve 95% financial aid. It has to be typed by this Thursday.
None of the computers i've come into contact with[ including this one!] have the program I used to type most of it.
Which sucks major ass.
Also, this computer has a timer at the top, it only allows you to be on for 60 minutes at a time.
UGH!!
Anyhow, once I finish my essay, i'm going to find my modern artist to write about for MAP.
Also, figure out the construction of the modular progression, i've decided it will be constructed out of lines.
AND try to fit another clay piece into my show.
So much to do!
We ate at Jimmy Johns today, it was pretty good.
Me, Alec and Kyle all went to the Gazebo to eat.
I went straight from MAP to work because I covered the first hour of Alec's shift because he had a doctors appointment.

It sucks that I was looking forward to my parents being gone, only for everything to go wrong RIGHT before they leave. Just so they can say "we'll fix it when we get back!".
Really....
It sucks....

P.s.
I want a Kristen Ferrell tattoo.
Btw, I also figured out who I want to do my Extra credit MAP artist thing on.
Kristen Ferrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...