Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

[Day Sixteen]

So, i woke up late, around 1pm.
I showered and Alec called, I got ready for his Grandma to come pick me up.
She picked me up around 3pm.
Alec brought me my last two projects from Ceramics, one was my last project during class and the other I made the first day I went back during summer.
I'll post photos of those later.
Around, 6:30pm we left to go to the Prairie Art Center downtown, only his grandma has NO sense of direction and we ended up in East Peoria.
When we finally got there, we were like 30minutes late but this lady got us in through a back way.
The man presenting was talking a lot about dualism in past paintings that influenced Fred Jones and began talking about paganism.
He was saying positive things which made me happy.
Then we ate some food and drank pink lemonade while we browsed his paintings and drawings.
He offered me and Alec a workshop with him involving book binding and drawing/painting.
I'm really excited for it.
That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...