Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

You've got style

So, i've realized that my style is changing. Not in an "Oh well i'm growing out of this" kind of way, but more in an "The old stuff still applies but it's becoming more defined" kind of way. So, i'm getting new stuff but it's not drastically different from my old stuff it's just more "grown up" I guess you could say. I'm not sure what to think about it. My influences haven't faltered and if anything they are becoming more evident in what I do. I had a rough patch I guess you could say, the last two school years. There was a lot of internal growth and my style kind of became bland. In the sense of band shirts and black/pinstripe pants and bondage belts, with lots of fishnet of course. no variety. However, i'm growing up I guess and with that is coming more confidence and an even bigger need to express myself. It's still new, but i'm getting more used to it. I'm starting to feel less afraid or uncomfortable of showing it outwardly, things that i've always liked. I guess i'm becoming more feminine than I used to be.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...