Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Slight Annoyance

So we got a puppy nearly two weeks ago, two weeks this up and coming Sunday actually. Now don't get me wrong I love this puppy, she's a miniature Australian Shepard with one blue and one brown eye. However, I have not had a puppy in a really long time so needless to say I forgot what kind of care is needed to keep them around properly. Not to mention that my parents work constantly so I get to be the designated "watch the dog" lady. I don't mind for the most part because I love having a dog or in this case a puppy. But what with all the chewing, biting, yelping, accidents, having to be taken out every 2 hours or less. It's insanity! I don't have any time to really do anything else, and I can't really do much of anything that the puppy can't do. It gives me more incentive to not have children till i'm like 27. I mean she's adorable and overall I don't mind having to take care of her, it's just the fact of having to do it all the time. Along with when she has accidents, those are horrific. I do love her despite all of that, especially when she sleeps or gets really excited and is sitting down because both her back legs go up in the air like she's trying to fly.
I just felt like getting that out I guess. That sometimes I find this agonizing, but I love her anyhow.



That'd be her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...