Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

Senior?

Update:I've stretched my lobe piercings. Hole one:8g Hole two:10g. I've slept for 2-3 hours, studied for my ACT, read and done some bellydance. How awesome, I say.


So today was the last day of school. I had my 5th-6th hour finals and then we were released, it's crazy to think that i'm technically a 'senior', because I don't feel like one. I feel basically the same as I did yesterday and the day before. I guess i'll be like that for a while huh? My finals weren't too bad, I think I did alright. It's raining here though, has been for a while thunderstorms and all. It's the first few hours of summer vacation and i'm sitting in front of the computer eating a cold pepperoni p'zone and drinking propel. Oh well, maybe i'll have more to do later, maybe. Till then this is what I wore today:

Shoes: Spiderweb Creepers (Spookyboutique.com)
Shirt: DIY Joy Division (Victoriouspirate.com)
Tights:Vertical striped white and black (Sockdreams.com)
Skirt: Pixie skirt. (Azraelsaccomplice.com)
Belt: Bondage belt with chains (Findcoolclothes.com)
Gloves: Skeleton Gloves (eBay.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...