Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Non Post: Make-up!!

I am in need of some new make up, i'm starting to run out, and I am thinking of trying new things. I actually bought the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, waay back when I was sixteen. I still have and use it regularly, but it is on its last leg. So, i'm looking to try one of the larger tubes they have recently come out with. I'm also looking into some long lasting lip gloss, long lasting sprays, and experimental shadows. I love Urban Decay, i'm trying to figure out whether to drop the cash to buy an eyeshadow palette or not. I like the idea of having the options, but will I use it? How often? etc.
I also don't like how so many palettes have so many shades of bronze, and gold, as a pale girl who would like to remain pale; I find this distressing.
I would much prefer frosty shades.
Any suggestions?
$30.00
Perversion- a plum color
Runaway
$19.00
$29.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...