Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Goth Community: Day 13-What was your first band t-shirt?

I do believe this was the shirt!
Oh my.
Well, the first band shirt was a Linkin park shirt from Hot Topic in 6th grade.
I actually made my mom go in and get it for me, because I was terrified about being associated with Hot Topic here in the states.
I also had her buy my first issue of Gothic Beauty, a year later, from there, and a couple pairs of stripy tights around the same time.
I remember being so embarrassed.

My first shirt from an actual concert was when I saw The Cure back in 2008 just outside of Chicago. I think that was my first concert shirt...pretty sure it was.
That was a great show by the way.
Robert says 'Fuck', a LOT.
It is the only thing you can understand him when he says, other than when he sings.
He sings beautifully.
But did you expect any less?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...