Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Non-post: California Day 2-Hollywood

What I wore.

We went to downtown Los Angeles today.
Hollywood, Mali Bu, and a bunch of other places like that.
I like California, well in this case Southern California, but I wouldn't ask to live here.
It is too glitzy, even the punks i've seen carry themselves with a sense of superiority.
Not to mention, I hate how sunny it is, and it is rather hot.
Unfortunately, I get super bitchy if i've been in the sun too long.
Anyway, we ate at an 'In and Out' burger place for dinner.
It was interesting that they claim to use only fresh ingredients.
Food wasn't too bad, I didn't get that usual icky feeling of Fast Food.
Downtown, we got to see a lot of people in cosplay wear, along with those infamous stars on the sidewalk, and the cement handprints.
It was nice to get that experience of seeing Hollywood, but I don't want to go back.
Except maybe to see the Ripley museum, I didn't get a chance to go in this time.
I DID however, find out while I was in Hollywood, where Poltergeist was filmed, and the Manson murders occurred. I really wanted to go check them out.
I was looking for where the Black Dahlia aka Elizabeth Short was brutally murdered, but I must not have been looking hard enough, because I didn't find it on the map of "Hollywood Sets and Crime Scenes", sitting in a window of a novelty shop.
Here are some photos I took of Hollywood.



































































It was really hard to get this one--^, this little boy kept stepping on it while I was trying to take the photo.
I've got Johnny Depp's, Harrison Ford, and a few others.
I had to get John Wayne's, because it reminded me of that episode of 'I Love Lucy' where her and ethel steal John Waynes foot print, and he has to re-do it like four times.
I got some photos of me posed with these Jason, Chucky, and Michael Meyers cosplayers.
Aaand I got one with this cute boy dressed as Captain Jack.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...