Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sound

So, there is a lot said within my totems about the usage of sound and how the voice is important.
How maybe, I have some sort of affinity with these devices because of my totem animals.
I've never tried it, but always been curious.
Well, Alec and I were talking today, and I was upset and angry and all that.
And he told me to try to be happy, try to enjoy being with myself and listening to myself because before I know it he's going to be asking me if i'm ready to be a couple again.
It makes sense, but i'm always the overly emotional one partly because of my reserved nature.
So i'm always trying to maintain control (part of our break is due to this, to help me discover how to let it go), and because of this emotions build and all that.
Well, he asked me when was the last time I took time out to lay on the grass and look at the clouds.
I admitted it had been a while.

So, i'm at my grandmas and I was starting to feel down again so I went outside to do some breathing exercises and meditations etc. I went out to where I buried my other two rats and spent some time listening to the squirrels and the wind.
Well, I got an urge to climb a tree like I loved doing as a kid.
So I did, not very far mind you, but I did.
And it felt awesome.
It also gave me one of my philosophical rants, well I took out my phone and recorded my words as they came to me.
I listened to it, and I feel some sort of resonance with voice recording.
I want to do it more, it felt more therapeutic than even writing is.
I plan on investing in a video recorder and some tapes.
Maybe if I pour my heart out on tapes i'll feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...