Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Close to the end of the school year

So next week is my last full week of class and finals follow it.
I am excited for summer to be here, and the freedom of not having class.
I've been hanging out with friends, seeing movies and what not.
I've also been doing some reading.
I'm going to watch some movies and work on art tonight.
Next week is going to be crazy, so much is due for class.
I've got my final speech next Thursday, and a paper due Tuesday.
I've been thinking about possibly getting a different off-campus job.
I'm also going to be driving here soon!
Hopefully I can get my license.
I'm getting sick, I went to the doctor today and i've got the start of a sinus infection.
There is also huge controversy at school right now because of my large scale nude drawing.
I've got teachers who are fighting for my right to show nudes on college campus, someone complained because they had a child with them, so someone started putting a sheet over my art.
Those conservative asshats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...