Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Break

So Alec and I are going on a break as of today.
It really sucks, we both don't want it to happen.
But, we've been together for over four years now and I still have some issues with insecurity and feeling like i've lost myself at some point.
So, this break is for me to get my shit in check and figure out who I want to be, so that we can be together and be happy.
We are still going to talk to one another, because we intend on getting back together.
We decided after two emotionally stressed weeks that it would be best for me to get this out of the way now, than for us to have a real break up down the road because of these same issues.
I've been doing a lot of shamanic healing since yesterday and opening myself up to the universe.
Alec and I are going to Ciruqe Du Soleil on Friday, I hope everything goes well.
This break is so hard for the both of us, but we feel it will strengthen our relationship.
So there you have it.
And it has been raining severely since yesterday afternoon.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...