Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winter Vacation

So, my last day of class was last Wednesday, which was pretty great.
Being on vacation has been awesome.
I've got a list of things to accomplish before I go back to class, January 18th.
The draft test is January 11th, so hopefully i'll be drafted around the time I go back to school.
*I get my tattoo January 11th.
*I've gotta make a corset or two. I'll be sure to post the process and finished product.
*Finish/make a lot of art.
*Finish cleaning my room, finally.
*Read a ton of books.
*Go see a play or two.
*Go to a few art openings.
*Go to the Apollo Theatre whenever possible.
*I want to start making cheap healthy food, regularly. I'm going to start looking up and saving recipes.
*I would like to knit myself a few basic items.
*I need to fix the buttons on my new coat, sew my back patch onto it, and sew a few more patches on to things.
*I would like to update my prescription on my glasses.
*I need to get: a new mouthguard, a glass palette etc.
*I'd like to start stretching my ears again, I don't know what size each one is anymore (I had to put random rings in because I couldn't find some of them).
*Next Monday I am meeting with my doctor to go over changing my BC, so I should start loosing a lot of my water weight from the Shot.
*Next Wednesday, i'm going back to my hairstylist so I am getting my hair changed up a bit.
*I really want to be part of this Old Capitol City Roller Girls Open Scrimmage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...