Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New skates

This was how they looked when I got them and put my new bat laces in.
Yesterday I wore them for the first time and they SUCKED, of course.
At least by the time scrimmage came around they were better!
I'm still going to spray paint something on the outer sides, and I had to switch up my laces for better maneuverability.
I ended up switching out the wheels for my sugars.
I initially put sugars as pushers but the wheels it came with are X-tra Firm, so there was a lot of conflict between the grippy-ness of the sugars and the slick-ness of my new wheels.
So i'm going to wait to try out the new wheels until i've got these new skates in check.
New skates feel so strange...
I'm so excited about them though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...