Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

PUSH Christmas Party

I helped to decorate, we decided to go for a tacky theme.
We had small colored trees for each team and then a team colored one for the undrafted.
We had a TON of food.
Then we went to awards, in which I WON--v
Pretty awesome, eh?
Then we moved on to our secret santa gifts, I was Skye Scraper's secret santa.
Champ was mine,
She got me: Cool derby socks, fishnets, and another pair of cool derby socks with vampire teeth on them. Loved it!
For the white elephant I ended up with:
I chose it, because it seemed to be the most practical.
I didn't want someone else's useless crap, clogging up all my useless crap that I still need to get rid of! So I chose something that will be used.
Fifi, our president, made all of us these great ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...