Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Eve

I spent Christmas eve with Alec and his family.
We built a snowman, and Alec got some good photos of my new hair.
I got my hair done the other day, it is inspired by the colors you'd find on a Barn Owl.
She colored the grays over the red so it is still subtle but THERE.
Alec took some awesome photos!
(Yes my face is pretty stupid, i'm pretty sure snow got in my eye...)
I'm crouched on the left, in case if you couldn't tell. Alec's dad is behind the snow man and his little sister is to the right.

Christmas Day

So i'm going to my aunt's house later, the first time i've seen her this frequently in years.
Her and my mom got into a big fight when I was about 12, so I've only seen her at funeral's briefly since then. Up until this past Thanksgiving when they finally made up.
It is nice to see everyone again though.
I wore my munsters shirt over a black thermal sweater, a black skirt, black tights with holes, black and red striped socks and my new winklepickers.
OH did I not mention that I found these ALMOST PERFECT WINKLEPICKERS at Target the other day?!

Pretty great, eh? I found them on the clearance rack in my size for under 25$.
I love clearance shoes!
Goodies
I got a leather kindle case coming for my Kindle, and my mom bought me a laptop case with white circle outlined dots on black.
Alec got me my kindle, remember?, and a 50$ gift card.
Alec's mom got me a 15$ kindle giftcard.
My dad gave me 100$.
My grandma gave me 20$.
My step dad's mom sent me 50$.

All in all, not bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...