Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Visitation

My grandpa's visitation was today.
I woke up at 11:30am talked to Alec till 1:30pm when he had to leave for a movie with two of his buddies from forever ago.
I finished Vamps the other day, and started Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley.

From what i've read i'm going to love it.
The first page she made a reference to 'Why can't I be you' by The Cure, and later in the book she talks about The Birthday Party, Bauhaus and Dead Can Dance.
♥♥♥♥
I was like.... holy crap. This is going to be amazingly awesome.
I went to Alec's house after the Visitation, cried a bit and we ate at Applebees.
He kept worrying about me, which I thought was cute.
We talked some more about next summer, about how much to save up and stuff for when we move in together.
I bought another book today.
I read too much.
Actually no, you can't read too much.
Reading is too awesome to be excessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...