Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New

New purchases. I bought:

$17.75


$14.99


$23.00


$13.49


$8.99


Yep. So today was successful, I was considering getting a volumizing spray too.
I have my interview tomorrow, she called and told me she had to re-schedule so woo for 10:30am college interviews.
Umm. Hopefully Alec and I can hang out on Friday. He's going to give me a planner so I can better organize when i'm going to work on my portfolio and such. I'm not going to have a whole lot of time before school starts. I'm going to go to the open-portfolio day in Chicago sometime in September or October. I hope they like it, but at least this way i'll know what to change before I send it in for admissions.

I've also yelled at about two people online about saying they *used* to be Goth.
I HATE that more than almost anything. You either are or you aren't, it's not a past tense unless you say well I thought I was a 'Goth' or I had a 'Goth' phase. If you grow out of it IMO you weren't part of it in the first place. Of course, there are exceptions but thats my general belief.
It makes me want to internet bitch slap people when they are under 18 and say this.
Oi.


P.s. Still haven't gotten the check.

10 days till SAIC.*maybe*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...