Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2008

And remember my friends, future events such as these will affect you in the future

Plan 9 from Outerspace. ♥. Today was pretty productive! I watched Plan 9, which was awesome. I talked to Alec before he went to work at 5pm, I had an interesting dream about a magick school and finding out what happens after you die. I read a few chapters of 'A Sweet far Thing', and am going to CVS to get some shampoo and black hair dye. I also worked out and meditated. And tomorrow i'm going over to Alec's again, so I won't be on for most of the day till 10-11pm. Today was really good.
And I love this--v

Alexander McQueen is always going to be my favorite designer*besides myself.=O.haha*
I had some clothing ideas today, and decided on some stuff to make for my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...