Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Updates- Two months of roller derby!

Well, we had our open skate today, which was fun.
Extremely hot though.
I wore some of my new gear!
Alec couldn't go because of family, which wasn't a problem.
I've been creating these ink birds lately.
I might get a pair of cheap skates to practice outdoors here in the next few days.





I think her husband needs a hobby, I don't like that he's unsupportive and seems like he rebels against her playing roller derby.

I'm watching Beetlejuice and I ate a slice of vegan cake today.
It was pretty good.
In one month I OFFICIALLY get my derby name!
I have one week until finals, this week.
I got the art internship at Lakeview Museum this summer.
We have our league meeting tomorrow at 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...