Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Open Skate- 6:30-10

I went to an open skate from 6:30-10pm.
My legs are going to kill me tomorrow.
Lacey told me the only thing that is really preventing me from being on hitting group is arm control, but that it has gotten a lot better.
I'm so happy, I can be on hitting group here soon.
She is so excited to start teaching me to hit, she let me do my first whip off her belt today.
I was doing well at keeping pace despite having all four sugar wheels on.
I had her time me at the end and I got .53 for 5 laps, a large improvement.
It will vary based on having the real track down and my wheels are hybrids.
I'm so excited to get on hitting group.
I'm spending tomorrow with alec till work and sunday with him all day.
I have my last final on monday in English.

I'm so tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...