Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Internship Day 1

I got there at 8:30 because I have to take the city bus.
She didn't come until almost 10am, I was getting ready to leave.
There is another intern (actually like four, but i've only met one), her name is Dawn.
She seems alright.
We had to put legos in plastic bins, they had been washed and layed out to dry the day before.
The exhibit until the end of fall is a lego exhibit so they have to wash the interactive legos.
I learned a lot about Assencion numbers, loan numbers etc.
We also get an intern computer to share.
She showed us the vaults, which were really cool.
Lots of art.
I read some stuff about duck decoys.
I have to write about Duck decoys, Autubond and possibly decorative arts.
I find out more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...