Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Assessment Monday

So, we had our assessment monday today.
Rika helped me out with my stride, more so crossovers and how I carry my weight on straights. I lift up my left foot too much.
Pro helped me with my stride, because she said she is sure i'd be even faster (like shaving at least 10 sec. off my lap time today), if I stride at an angle and bring my feet back.
My lap time was 2:18 today, I just have to shave off that .18.
I got my knee falls checked off.
I'm so close on my jumps, I land solid and I start solid I just need to get more air.
The T stops are still a pain.
I'm so close to hitting group, every one is commenting on how they don't doubt i'll make it soon.
I need to make hitting group soon.

On a depressing note, Lucy might have cancer.
I found a growth last monday and took her to the vet, the vet told me she needs surgery in three weeks.
So, i'm saving my money to get her taken care of.
312$ for her surgery.
I'm worried she might pass away soon.
It is making me very anxious and or nervous all the time.
I've decided however, that i'm going to have her and my two other girls, walk on a sheet of paper with ink on their feet.
I'm going to integrate their feet and make it scurry from behind my big toe and curving behind my ankle and a little up my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...