Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Trying new hair and possible let downs

Well, i'm trying to find a new haircut.
I want to get my hair cut and then bleached so I can dye it burgundy/purple ish.









I love ALL of these!

Ci | Creative might be closed down (hence the let down/bad news comment), we will find out this weekend.
I'm PISSED if we do get shut down I have to turn my room in to my studio which could take up to a week or two, which we may not have before we get kicked out.
That is really shitty.
The other day I did an animal tarot reading and it basically said Amy Boettcher is not a positive person for Ci| Creative and it said I need to confront the people who take me for granted. My inner child is represented by the mouse; the next day I saw a mouse at work and it came from nowhere literally, there was no place for it to come from and it hopped across my vision and vanished again.
I took it as a good sign from the universe.
I'm a shamanic pagan, in case if any of you didn't know that already and were wondering about this girl who takes mice as signs of good and talks to spiders.

I got half credit for my peer review on Monday and i'm using my 'HELP' card for this essay to turn it in on Monday, February 22nd, 2010.
I have to go to Hobby Lobby and pick up some art supplies and then go get Alec and go to Ci| Creative. I work at 3-10:30pm today.
Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...