Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Guild Disaster and skipping class

Well, the Peoria Art Guild is shutting its doors April 1st.
Which means no MAP group next summer, so we were the last MAP group to pass through.
They fired Erin Robert, Randi Graham and one other woman named Cathy.
They got rid of their Studio School and educational programs.
Many of us are going to write letters to the board of directors telling them (in more profound words) that they are dumb asses, we don't trust them and that they gave Ci| Creative a wonderful opportunity to start teaching classes (some of which Alec and I will be teaching), as well as a good position to open an art store in the front of Ci| Creative.
Alec and I will be paid at Ci| Creative here within the next 2-3 months, hopefully.
When this rolls around I might be able to quit RAVE.
I need to take a week and go through EVERYTHING I have, and decide what stays and what goes.
A lot needs to go.
I'm trying to organize an Earth Day event and I shall donate a % of whatever is made to Wildlife organizations to promote conservation.
A woman from the Stunt Devils is coming to help teach us how to fall properly and other useful Derby tricks.
I am excited for life, and rather hungry.
I work later, bummer.
I skipped English today because I was ten minutes late and she shut the door already.
Whoops!

Guess what?!
THESE are my dream Derby skates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...