Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Derby meeting and a date!

We had a Derby meeting this past monday.
I have to pay 65$ next Monday, for dues and to be in the St. Patty's parade.
I got my Docs yesterday, they hurt my ankles because i'm not used to them and haven't broken them in yet.
I need to find a painting teacher that likes my work, especially since i'm not 100% if painting is going to be my official major within art or not.
I think i'm going to start painting everyday, even if I don't feel like painting.
I've been looking up more derby videos, bouts and fights.
I've got a rigorous workout for derby.
I start practice next tuesday and i'm getting my hair cut that day.
I got my two pentacles in the mail the other day and my derby pads.
I watched some videos on how to stop when roller skating.
I've been really tired lately, I think i'm getting a sinus infection.
I need to be more productive!
I'm going to draw a derby logo later today after I finish my Art History work.
I'm trying to decide on my derby name, all the names I really like are taken.
I kind of want a Depeche Mode band shirt, for some reason.
I have to do a drawing for Advanced Drawing this weekend.
I took Alec on a date to see Blind Side and eat some Coldstone Ice Cream.

I rather like this skirt, for derby? Other Derby clothes?
$32

$50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...