Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Derby, Derby, DERBY!

Well the good news is that we get to keep the space AND open up two new locations in the mall!
More good news, I get to change my studio area to a different spot in the back, a bigger one with more wall space.
I'm so happy! I can add a sewing/fashion area!
I found a lot of sites for exercising when your a roller derby girl.

If your thinking of joining a derby team try these routines they might make it easier for you to advance faster than having to make so many lifestyle changes when you join the team.
I got my helmet, toe guard, wrench, speeed spray and mouth guard yesterday I had to try on the helmet and mouth guard right away. I'm so happy to get my stuff!
I'm going to start posting more photos once derby starts, of me in all my gear.
AND once I dye my hair too.
I've been having problems with my hair (faded to a deep brown with my lightish roots), it also needs a cut and I need to dye it burgundy or red.
I really want a new tattoo and a new piercing.
I bought these two shirts:
I need new tights, a lot of new tights.
I also need to clean my room and sell some things.
I like this color and style (I posted this pic in a previous post too)

I might get my hair done like This.
I've been thinking of electing to take classes in stage make up and intro. to costume design, understanding stage make up helps you to do your own make up better.
I really need to get this shit done.
Oi!

*leaves*

P.s.
Check out this 'Whip', crazy right? She used her FOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...