Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Well I woke up around noon.
Played some Rabbid Rabbits, which Alec got me along with the Wii, a Tanya print and a little blue zombie whose eyes pop out when you squeeze him.



My parents got me Igor and District 9.


The food was crappy.
I ate two slices of overcooked ham, two buttered rolls and a pudding cup as my Christmas dinner.
I also developed a cold sore today, just awesome!
I have to quarantine that side of my lip until it is gone.
I discovered that cold sores and chicken pox are caused by a herpes virus.
Awesome news right? Everyone has or has had herpes at some point in their life.
Doesn't that suck?!
I'd say so.
I've only had one other cold sore and that was when I was a little kid, I used to drink after my mom when I was under 7 and that is how I was exposed to the virus and now get cold sores.
I took a slight nap and Alec called while at work to wish me a Merry Christmas and to tell me he loved me, made me feel better.
Went to work from 6:30-12am concessions.
It was a super shitty shift.
Customers were outrageous, almost every one of them was incredibly rude.
Despite it being Christmas day.
I ate some turkey slices and provolone cheese that the managers brought in for food.
Along with a cookie or two.
Today sucked for the most part.


P.s.
We got lots of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...