Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of 2009!

Woke up kinda late.
Played Rabbid Rabids for a bit.
I watched History specials on Cannibalism and Sudden death.
Really interesting stuff!
Also inspired a few project ideas I have now.
Including a possible grotesque deadly sin series.
Gluttony- Fat man eating dead prostitute
Wrath- Man killing a stripper in a crime of passion.

Went to work box office from 6:30-11:30pm.
I had two customers amongst others that pissed me off, one told me that Avatar had a bad message because it was representational of Native Indians and New Age.
I wondered what she would've thought having known I was pagan.
The second, tried to be funny as an old man asking if I was 'available' because we have a sign that reads: Please wait here for the next available cashier. And then, I said yes and he asked if I had a boyfriend and I said yes again and he laughed and said well then your not available are you?
I mean REALLY? Is it necessary to be a dumbass and make my life harder?
I think I jinxed the busy-ness of RAVE because I thought we wouldn't be busy at all.
Balls.
I ended up at Alec's house in time to get him before 12am, so we got to share a New Year's kiss.
I want this year to be phenomenal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...