Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stuff

I'm feeling in a creative mood today.
I'm excited to dye my hair red, also pretty nervous, it is such a big change and i've had my hair all black or predominantly black since I was 14.
I just really want it to turn out successfully.


That's the box dye i'm going to use.
But it is going to cost around 65$ or so to get the hair dresser to bleach my whole head.
Then i'll have to walk in public till I get home, as an orangey blonde.
=X
Oh well, as long as it turns out well i'll be fine.
I bought two pairs of pants the other day, I got a 33$ gift thing to AYP.com because they had to refund me for that pair of black pants I bought.
I needed a size larger.
So, I bought two pairs of pants for a total of 40.83, one was worth 33$ and the other 32$.
It would've cost 78 with shipping without that discount.
I got the black and white pair.


I'm excited for them to come.
I've also been thinking about another piercing.
More so, a lip piercing, but, i'm not sure.
I can't have it while i'm at RAVE, but also, a standard labret (i'd wear a stud most of the time), is rather cliche.
I'm not sure if that is affecting my idea or not.
I like vertical labrets, but, i'm not sure.
I'm also going to need a trim when I get my hair bleached.

I'd like to have hair similar to this, maybe with red and blonde instead or black and blue or something.
But i'd style it the way she did, so it looks similar to a down deathawk, without the shaving.
I also have eyeshadow that purple.
Maybe I should do some make up experiments soon.
HMMMM...
$41



$59
$34 (I like it as a dress with some nice tights, like the girl in the picture).

$59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...