Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last day of Fall 2009 Semester

Well, I have to meet with Fred today at 9:30am to get my portfolio back.
I have an Art History II test at 11am.
Then, I am done.
I'm going to go by the studio (Alec and I got a studio and got it set up), and hang some of my portfolio pieces.
I'm going to make lots of art over winter vacation.
I need to get a desk for my space, something like:

But, if I get it from Dick Blick it'll be about $397.00.
That is a lot, but, it is listed as being cheaper in a catalog they sent me.
I want this too:

$44.99

I'd like to ask for these this Christmas.
I've been wanting art books lately, that feature artists I like and otherwise admire.
I should be able to find out my grades here soon.
Yikes!
I'd also like some of these, but, they wouldn't be for my studio; except the piano music, there is a piano available for me to teach myself on, in the studio!

$9.32

$9.95


$19.00


P.s.
You know what could be a cool tattoo.

Except the invitation with hatters hat instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...