Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

MAP

I woke up today and it was still rather wet outside.
I went to school.
Mr. Anderson still wasn't there but I finished handing in all my Lit books. Someone in the class brought in a Game Cube and the class played Mario Smash Brothers. I wrote Alec and then went over to Brianna and Lauren and we played 'Go Fish'. With these playing cards.
Second hour I read the paper, i've been doing that lately.
Third hour, I ran the 12 minute run with Alec.
Fourth hour, I tried to do a bit more with my wheel thrown thing.
Fifth hour, We had our flag test.
Sixth hour, we dissected the sheep eyeball. Which made me feel bad because it still had an eyelid, eyelashes and it's eye was closed... We have our last homework sheet today.
Looked just like this, only closed and with a lid.

Then I came home. Alec got a call from Erin, saying he got into MAP.
I got a call a few minutes later. I got in to MAP!
I then proceeded to paint cheetah spots onto the collar of this jacket I have. Which actually turned out really good. And I put two new patches on it. I'm going to stud the pockets and put fishnet on the sleeves and I was thinking of doing something else too.
I'm using it in my senior art show.
=].


*Feels pretty snazzy*
I'm also sewing Bryanna's skirt and pillow next week.
Because I promised.
I won't be on at all tomorrow, right after school were setting up for the art show.
I won't be at home till 8-9 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...