Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

Fine Arts night!

So, today is Fine Arts Night AND my second to last day of high school life.
Tis Amazin'.
I woke up a couple of minutes late and called Alec.
Mr.Anderson was actually back this week. Go figure? And allowed us to go down and look at the art displays. I talked to Rachel and had a really cool conversation about Mr.Goessman and MAP with her. She brought it up, but I felt like talking about it, so I imagine it's a good thing.
She was telling me that a lot of the time Mr.Goessman's opinion is the opposite of what the other artists and people view. I.E. He thinks someones art is amazing, and others think it's hideous and that a lot of the time people he either didn't want to get in or didn't think they were good enough, end up in MAP. So i'm not alone! Then, she was telling me she thought i'd get in over Lianna anyway when he was telling Jane and Rachel about who he thought would get in.
It was a really nice conversation, especially since she's been too busy to talk online this past couple of weeks. She was in MAP last year by the way.
Second hour, I read the newspaper, which was mutilated before I got to it so nothing good was to be found. I read more of Neverwhere, it's a bit slow at the begining but I really like the story.
Third hour, we turned in our PE locks and took our PE clothes out. Then, we went to go look at the art displays.
NO MORE PE FOREVERRRR!!!!


<(^_^<) (^ ^_^)^ (>^_^)>

*THAT is my dancing Kirby of happiness.*
Fourth hour, I finished my wheel thrown/hand built pot. Even though it already got a grade, whatever it was. I really wish I could come back and work with clay, but i'm not really wanting to be around Mr.Goessman at this point, more than necessary over the summer.
Fifth hour, we watched Forrest Gump. I'm still surprised at how much I like this movie, it was really unexpected. We stopped today at the part where he meets Nixon.
Sixth hour, the underclassman started the reproductive system unit in Anatomy. I read my book and looked at some pretty weird slides of ovarian tumors, hysterectomys, and third nipples. I always looked up from my book at the strangest slides, unpurposefully!

I got home and talked to Alec for a bit. He asked me some more about Mr.Goessman and has decided he wants to ask him about his dislike for me, but knows that I don't want Mr.Goessman to be all "THAT'S-NOT-WHAT-I-SAID-SHE-IS-PUTTING-WORDS-IN-MY-MOUTH" since, I KNOW he wouldn't admit to telling me I suck to Alec. Since he likes Alec. I told him that also.
My Display






P.s. I've been really obsessed with King of the Hill lately. I'm not sure why.


Yep...Just like that.

P.s.s.
This is my friend Rachel and her display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...