Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Art show set up

So, I woke up at the usual time.
It was still raining outside.
We got a ride to school because Alec had his background for the art show and didn't want it to get wet.
We didn't do anything in school, we watched Forrest Gump in American Gvt.
I had to go to the Deans office to have them re-calculate my missed days, because I was NOT taking finals. I don't have to now.
During 4th hour, Mr.Goessman told me he wanted to talk to me.
He told me he didn't think i'd get into MAP, and the Erin argued with him about letting me in.
That he didn't feel my art was as good as other people at the school and that based on my age my art should be more developed.
That I shouldn't get angry at Alec if he finds someone else and that he's not angry I got in, but he didn't feel I should have. But, I got in because the other kids had motivation and creativity issues, so when Erin called him he was surprised she was asking him about me.
Basically, he was being an asshole.
But, I already knew he didn't like me, I told Alec that yesterday and Alec didn't believe me. But I pegged Mr.Goessman's reaction to me getting in, perfectly.
Alec and I find it irritating that Mr.G doesn't want us to be together, even if he's not open about it.
So, his words made me fairly un confident about MAP and such.
We stayed at school from 4-10pm setting up.
I got one panel done, splatter painted and set up, i'm almost finished studding my jacket and then I have to splatter the other side.
Alec bought me, him, and Thomas pizza and we ate while we worked.
It was pretty fun.
In-progress




You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...